The woman, regardless of her age, always wants to be more beautiful. That is why she is always looking for diets, ways to put on makeup, skin treatments, for her hands, nails and feet.
Although there are thousands of very expensive beauty treatments, there are also homemade beauty tricks that allow us to be beautiful by investing very little. To be more beautiful there are some tricks that we can use with things that we have at home or within easy reach. We give you 12 homemade beauty tricks, 12 ways to be more beautiful.
What do you need
- Time to dedicate to yourself.
- Keep your self-esteem high
- Feel sure of yourself.
- Not necessarily being prettier goes through the physical, to feel pretty you have to be on the inside, feel good about yourself and have high self-esteem. That’s why one of the main things to look prettier is to say goodbye to moodiness. So you can be a gorgeous woman in just a few minutes. Happy women look prettier, the smile on the face beautifies that’s why this trick that has no cost will be very useful if you know how to take advantage of it
- Walk down the street, through the shopping center or through the workplace always with poise and security, shoulders back, head held high and with confidence. If you feel like the most beautiful woman, you can pass it on to others. Work on your self-esteem if you notice that this is playing against you
- Remember that being beautiful is not the same as being beautiful and that true beauty is in your way of thinking, being, feeling and acting, not so much in your face and your body, although you should appreciate, care for and value your body. Feeling and being successful in your work will make you look prettier but nothing will make you look better if you feel like the happiest woman in the world because you value health, friendship, love, and your true triumphs.
- Take care of your body, at least once a week dedicate yourself to yourself, a few hours will be enough for physical care. Stay at home for a whole day, detoxify your body, and drink only fruit juices, read a book, take care of your skin of the face and body. This is a good method to deal effectively with the attacks of physical fatigue, psychological stress and the relentless and inescapable traces of the years.
- A good facial massage will improve the muscle tone of the face and will facilitate the penetration of the creams. The massage should always be from bottom to top and never in the opposite direction, adding taps given with the fingertips.
- A shower with cold water is the miracle that almost all athletes and the bravest resort to, but it is also a great beauty treatment. The gradual transition from hot to cold water is an injection of energy; it reactivates blood circulation and tones the body. It is, without a doubt, a way to feel more active and with more energy.
- If your problem is oily skin, I recommend a home remedy: mix persimmon juice with orange juice in equal parts, and then wet your face with a cotton ball soaked in this liquid. This will provide energy and beauty to your face. In addition, this remedy, rich in vitamin E, is ideal against wrinkles, dry skin and dandruff. Helps improve circulation and heal.
- The beautiful woman must have radiant eyes, so it is necessary to hide the bags that form under the eyes; this is achieved by grating a raw potato and applying it for 15 minutes in the eye area, thus removing puffiness and bags. For the eyelashes, a rejuvenating tip is to apply castor oil; this strengthens the eyelashes by applying it at night a couple of times a week.
- For the skin on your face, sea salt dissolved in ice water or applied directly to damp skin refines open pores and acts as an exfoliate, helping to remove dead skin remains. Another trick is to apply a beef steak on the face. If you have dry skin, make a weekly honey mask.
- You will also look prettier if you pay attention to your hair, not only with a good haircut but also by applying some simple techniques: if you want to change and return the color to your hair, prepare and apply chamomile infusions to your hair, this restores light and lightens the tone. The infusion of ivy leaves will also help to eliminate the opacity of dark hair, giving it a more intense and brilliant color.
- Refresh your face and neck with cold water, simply apply it with a spray bottle before makeup, this way it will last much longer. If you want to learn makeup tricks you can visit our article dedicated to it.
- To see you really relaxed, take a lemon bath, since it has a sedative effect, this bath relaxes and stimulates the blood supply to the skin. Cut 6 lemons into slices with their skin and soak them in cold water for a few hours. Squeeze the lemon slices, strain the liquid through a strainer, and add the extract to the bath water. Feet are also a very important part of your overall look. The beautiful woman looks off beautiful and relaxed If your feet swell, wash them with cold water and then give them a mint or camphor rub, not only will they deflate them but they will look more beautiful.
- Your clothes are very important; if you don’t feel safe ask for advice and advice for each occasion.
- Get used to taking care of your skin, your hair, your hands and your feet. Give them the time they deserve.