Although the arrival of the Covid-19 pandemic took us by surprise, we quickly made the quarantine situation and isolation measures our new reality. Now, many of the things we used to do outside the house, such as shopping, working, and studying and exercising, we began to do inside.
The same happened with events such as parties, weddings, graduation acts, etc. They were not canceled because of what was going on in the world. These are still opportunities that allow us to enjoy the company of friends and family, but now remotely, virtually.
We have had no choice but to adapt to be able to continue with our lives, and make it as normal as possible, regardless of the area in which we operate and the activity we want to carry out during the day.
The world of fashion has not been the exception. Like every year, the great designers and representatives of fashion have brought to light their new collections, which set the trend in terms of clothing, footwear, hairstyles, makeup, accessories and more. And, despite everything, there are those who strive to keep up.
They immortalize their outfits by taking photos that they then upload to their social networks so that others can see, comment and copy. If you are one of the lovers of the world of fashion, it is likely that you have the desire to know what are the 5 clothing items that are in trend in this 2021. Knowing it will give you the opportunity to wear a current, jovial and modern look.
In this post I will be telling you what clothes you should wear this year so as not to deprive yourself of the satisfaction of knowing that you are dressing according to the high standards of current fashion.
In terms of fashion, clothing that the popular mass of people will wear in the very near future is known as a trend. Which includes a specific color, cut or fabric.
For this reason, it is the trends that mark the behavior of consumers. However, you have to be careful, since they stop being a trend when everyone dresses the same. That is, when it becomes a basic.
Before designers launch their new collections that will invade the wardrobes of the consuming public, different studies are carried out that analyze what is going to attract the most to society, taking into account economic, political and social factors.
Then, those who have seen the fashion shows or are aware of the style of the most popular influencers, are the first to dare to wear the same clothes and make them trendy.
For this year 2021, 5 of the garments that are in trend, are these:
- Bell-bottom pants. They say that fashion always comes back, and this is the case with this style of pants, which were very fashionable during the 70’s and are back again now. Its design is simple. Fitted through the thighs and from the knees, it gets wider. Hence it receives the name of bell, because it simulates its shape.
- The striped maxi scarves. Although it is true that they tend to be worn more strongly during the winter, the first 5 months of 2021 were quite cool and, therefore, they lent themselves to wearing this type of scarves longer and wider than normal. With another particular feature, the stripes. Not only will you look very elegant with them, but you will also be protecting yourself from the cold. A very practical and fashionable piece.
- Something pink. It can be any garment: a jacket, a coat, a blouse, a shirt, a skirt, a tie. But the idea is that it be pink, as the color that is in trend this season.
- The miniskirts. This is another look that is coming back. This time from the 90s. So it’s time to dust off your closet. Surely you will have saved a miniskirt that you can now use again to be fashionable.
- The shirts. It doesn’t matter if you wear it with a skirt, shorts or pants. This year, shirts are among the must-have items to keep up with fashion. However, the ones that are in trend are the plus size ones with shoulder pads.
What do you need
It is important that you are aware of how fashion is evolving, as time goes by, since, as I have previously mentioned, when most people start to wear the same garment, it becomes a basic and, therefore, it ceases to be to trend.
Which means that, from one moment to another, you can have an old-fashioned look. Hence the difficulty of this topic. Fashion also has a life cycle and adaptation. Like everything we know, it is constantly changing.
In addition, it also makes us see that, at present, fashion trends no longer depend on the industry, but on consumers. This power now rests on the shoulders of the common population, who determines what the new consumption habits and the new structure of the sector will be like.
Keep in mind that not all fashions are for everyone. That is, you are not obliged to buy and wear everything when it comes out on the big catwalks. You can choose what goes best with your tastes and your personality, so you will never lose your essence and you will not stop being you.
On the other hand, you can also adapt or transform these garments to make them look more like you and to wear them according to the occasion that arises. Remember that it’s all about attitude and that to be fashionable; you must first establish it, which requires you to be different from the crowd and have enough character.