Everyone knows what dark circles are, and how they appear. It is usually when you have a lack of sleep, that is, you do not meet the recommended 8 hours so that our body and mind are fresh and ready for the next day, which will be full of physical and mental activities. And it’s not just sleep; it can also be thanks to a family history of dark circles, allergies, and tiredness. And even exposing them too long to the sun or rubbing them excessively. It has always been a beauty issue as with our work or whatever has happened to us, we had to stay up all night.
Also, they are too difficult to remove. By this I mean that it is as if they left a mark on your eyes, since the blood vessels want to area, they dilate. Which are showing a color that is darker and we compare it with your skin color. And you may be wondering how can I reduce my dark circles? Well don’t worry, because in this article you will know about different ways to reduce your dark circles. With nothing else to mention, let’s get started.
- Tea bags: These bags must be either chamomile or green tea. Caffeinated tea possesses several natural tannins. Which can help you regarding the swelling of your eyes? What you must do is submerge 2 bags in hot water so that they are absorbed. And after several minutes you leave them to get cold in the refrigerator for about 2 or 3 minutes. Then, you take out the already cold bags and put them where the dark circles are. Each side should last about 5 minutes on. And you continue like this until your dark circles are diminishing.
- Spoons: It may sound simple, and it is, but it’s one of the fastest methods out there. You only have to put 2 spoons to cool in the refrigerator. And when they get too cold, you take them out and put them in your ears. You can also use the round side of this object to massage the entire contour of the tear duct up to the outer corner of the eye. So that it goes away doing a lymphatic drainage.
- Potato or cucumber slices: These being the most popular. You just cut several slices of cucumber or potato. And you put them on your eyes for about 10 or 20 minutes. They have to be cold, either fresh from the fridge or have been in there before
- Sleep more: If your hours of sleep are less than recommended and that a person should sleep. It is better to organize your night schedule. Since we have to respect our sleep time. Because if we cannot appear dark circles in our eyes, and nobody wants that.
- Change your sleeping position: If you are one of the people who sleep on your stomach. You shouldn’t do it anymore as it has its drawbacks. Which are? That your face being crushed will generate wrinkles and dark circles. And if you already have them, they are going to make them worse. And by putting your face on the pillow, your cover may have dirt, allergens, or dust on it. Generating swelling due to allergy in your eyes and in addition to the famous dark circles.
- Hydrate: If you drink the recommended amount of water daily. Dark circles will diminish very slowly but surely.
- Do not watch too much TV or do not spend too much time on the phone: Everyone can have eyestrain, and thanks to that. They can because dark circles, so you’d better cut down on the time you spend using your cell phone, computer, and/or television.
- Wear sunglasses: This is for people who get a tan. Dark circles can appear thanks to damage from sunlight. If they are brown, it means they are sun spots. And a good way to take them off is to wear sunglasses. You must use it every time you leave your home.
It is not so necessary to use all methods. You can choose the method that caught your attention, that is, that you found interesting and want to use. Also, these are not the only methods you have to diminish dark circles. If you search the internet, you can find more home remedies to deal with dark circles in your eyes. And you can also find totally different methods and several that are better than the previous ones. But of course, it may require you to buy something.