As scientific studies advance, a great number of achievements and improvements have been made in relation to personal care, which includes hair, skin, nails and teeth, among other aspects.
All this, not only in order to enjoy optimal health, but also to improve physical appearance, since it is normal for all of us, without exception, to have some details and imperfections that we can correct or hide.
Some may consider that it is an act of mere vanity, but the truth is that the state of your physical appearance greatly determines your personality, your ability to relate to others and the security with which you function in different areas, such as work or school.
In the past, little could be corrected without the use of a scalpel. However, today there are many more options that you can consider. In fact, some of them are quite simple, but effective.
One of the most popular disciplines is bio aesthetics, which is a branch of dentistry that is responsible for studying the beauty of living beings in their natural forms, as well as their functions.
Are you aware of what are the trends in bio aesthetics for the next year 2022? In case you want to know them, I will be sharing them with you through this short post.
Thus, you will be able to know what alternatives are available to you and, based on this, make the best decision for you. One that gives you effective results and that, above all, helps you enjoy greater security in your daily life. Knowing these alternatives will mark a before and after. Therefore, it is worth spending a little time on them.
Instructions for 2022 trends in bio aesthetics
After a great season veiling the smile behind a mask, it is important that you are prepared for when you can show it again. You must make sure that it is in optimal conditions.
Some of the most requested dental aesthetic treatments for the year 2022 are the following:
- The whitening. It is no secret to anyone that one of the greatest desires of all people is to have white and shiny teeth, since they help you feel good about yourself.
- You can decide between whitening them in a dental clinic and doing it at home following the instructions of professionals in the field. Although you should keep in mind that the process will be faster if you do it from a dental center. It will only take 4 or 5 sessions.
- Dental veneers. This is one of the most appreciated resources when covering the specific imperfections of the dental pieces, which can be both in color and in shape.
- They fulfill the function of covering fissures, fractures, blank spaces and color alterations. They are placed quickly, easily and without any pain. In addition to this, if you take care of them properly, they can last a long time.
- Invisible orthodontics. This new trend has made many people who were hesitant at the time of having orthodontics placed, today they are more determined to take the step, in view of the fact that no one will notice that they are wearing an appliance . For this reason it has gained wide acceptance in adult patients.
- Among them are the aesthetic brackets that are made with ceramic materials that very well simulate the natural color of the teeth. There are also sapphire ones, which are completely transparent.
- In addition, there is lingual orthodontics. In this case, the brackets are placed on the back of the teeth; this feature makes it one of the most aesthetic orthodontic treatments that exist today.
- Finally, there is envisaging. These are a series of transparent aligners that can also be removed for when you go to eat or to wash them. As your teeth are corrected, then they will be renewed.
- Depending on what your current need is, you can choose one of these alternatives. What you can be clear about is that the one you choose will leave you satisfied and with an impeccable smile.
What do you need for the 2022 trends in bio aesthetics?
Although teeth are an aspect of our appearance that we must take good care of, it is not the only one. It is also important to take proper care of the skin. However, in order to do so, you must be aware of current trends in skin treatments. Some of them are:
- The use of injectable. The arrival of the year 2021 and, with it, technologies such as Zoom have made clear the need to resort to injectable Botox therapies and fillers that are increasingly demystified as the years go by.
- The subtle and natural appearance. This might seem paradoxical, since the use of injectable is expected to increase. However, the intended effect is totally different.
Instead of looking like a doll, what is sought is to make some very subtle adjustments, focusing on the quality of the skin, the shape of the lips and accentuating the unique facial characteristics of the person.
In turn, it is estimated that these treatments will be combined with other non-invasive ones, such as radiofrequency for a multiple approach.
When it comes to skin care, the growing trend is to encourage the use of less makeup while being more aware of how our skin looks and feels in its most natural state.
Tips for 2022 trends in bio aesthetics
Although these alternatives sound great and seem to be very successful, the recommendation is that you go to a specialist before starting to apply any type of treatment, regardless of whether it is for the teeth or the skin. It is never wise to make a rash decision.
They have the knowledge and experience to determine what you can and cannot use, depending on your current circumstances. In this way, you will be greatly reducing the possibility of making a mistake that you may regret tomorrow.