When it comes to cutting hair, there is always a certain reserve because you do not know if the person who does it is not going to cut more than is due, for this reason it is better to do it ourselves and we avoid that fear of being cut too much by This we teach you how to cut hair at home.
For women, hair is like a veil, which helps to establish her essence as a woman and to maintain that secret that only hair that falls in a cascade offers her the opportunity to stand out as a woman in the world where men admire this.
One of the things that attracts the attention of a woman is her hair as a first rule and then her nails, both toes and hands, because this shows the delicacy and care that a woman gives to the most striking parts of her body. Her body.
The lady with long hair also tends to draw attention to other females; if you are one of those who like to wear her hair, it is important that you know how to cut your hair yourself and thus not leave it in the hands of other people who can damage or astonish it.
What do you need to cut hair at home?
- Watch out.
- Long or short hair.
- hair softener
- Professional scissors.
- Comb or brush.
Instructions for cutting hair at home
The hair or hair is part of the head that draws the attention of those who are stylists and lovers of different styles, so it is important to establish contact with those who know about it to always keep it soft, manageable, shiny and with volume.
There are many styles of hair, but the most prominent are straight, wavy and curly, the latter should always be long so that it is not a problem or the curls of the person who uses this style can look long and loose.
In addition, the hair should always be based on the person’s face in addition to their body shape, since short hair will always make an obese person more kilos than normal; however the mane gives more styling.
This is how hair is cut
- The first thing to keep in mind is to wash your hair with shampoo, for which you should do it two or three times depending on how greasy and dirty it is, and then remove the excess soap with plenty of water to leave it clean and free of impurities.
- The hair softener should be used only on the ends and for this you must take a portion of the product in the palm of your hand and then place it on the ends, since if you do it on the roots you can run the risk of making it greasy.
- After this you should wash the hair conditioner out of it so that you can remove any residue from it and thus keep your hair looser, more manageable and without the risk of being too greasy when drying and ironing.
- It is important that this step is done without problems and so when cutting you will also find that it is easy to handle while it is wet, otherwise if the hair is left with traces of conditioner, you will feel that it is a problem to use the scissors.
- Divide the hair into sections, the first of which should be set down the middle from the center of the nose back to the middle of the head, leaving two well-differentiated sides, which you will take and hold with a clip on each side of the head.
- You should also divide the hair from the back into two well-differentiated sections that you will take and hold with a clip on each side of the head as you did on the front part of the hair, leaving 4 separate sections of hair.
- It is important to highlight that in this step you will see your hair divided into 4 equal parts to start using the professional scissors and start cutting the ends in the way that follows and from back to front.
- You take sections or strands of hair from one side first and then from the other side and cut the ends, that is, a section on one side and a section on the other side and so on successively until you finish the two divided parts at the back.
- Then you start cutting in the two sections of the front in the same way that you did in the back, first one section and then the other, alternately taking a strand from one side and then a strand from the other side. .
- Also after checking that the ends of the hair in the front are the same length and verifying that you have cut all the parts properly, you will again take the two sections of hair from the front and the two sections of hair from the back. Behind.
- These sections must be properly collected with clips so that the hair can be well groomed and thus begin to dry the hair with the professional dryer to verify that the cut has been clean and well done.
- Then you go taking strand by strand to pass the professional dryer with the special large drying brush and dry from the root to the tip, stretching each strand well, ensuring that the hair is loose and manageable.
- In the same way, after drying each strand with the drying, you can take the hair straightener and stretch from the root to the tip without problems, so that it is well combed and stylized and thus you are taking each section of the hair.
- It is important that the cut is done in a sectional way to avoid longer ends than others or the hair does not look good, this way you will avoid strange lengths and completely rounded hair when cutting the ends professionally.
- Apart from all this, you must also take into account the length of the hair, since these steps are used for women who have medium hair or on the shoulders, because for those with longer hair you must take another form.
- Women with longer hair should take into account passing all their hair forward and from there carefully cutting the ends to avoid cutting too much, also if you want a professional cut you can choose to go to an expert stylist.
- Men tend to find it easier to cut their hair, since they have it relatively short and it is enough to roast a machine at the bottom and the rest with scissors, always above the fingertips so that it is perfect.
- Taking the step of cutting your hair at home is not easy for those who are going to do it for the first time, but it can be a way to start taking personal care by being the one who does it without fear and always with a firm hand to not make mistakes.
Tips for cutting hair at home
- A good cut can be done by any stylist, but you can have dry split-free hair yourself at home.
- You can cut your hair once a month on days of a growing moon.