We all do not like to have acne on our faces. This happens to us when we go through our stage of development, bone our adolescence. It happens to all of us that when we wake up the next day and after brushing and washing our face. We may notice that we have a pimple or pimple on our face. One normally what one would do if going to a party or important meeting? It is that I would put a little makeup, which will be enough to cover the acne on our face and thus be able to go to the event without anyone noticing that acne on your face.
In case you don’t know, acne occurs because our skin is covered by a liquid called sebum. Which helps to lubricate the skin and our hair, if it is in normal conditions? Acne appears on the face because going through the puberty stage, our hormones become uncontrollable, and thanks to this. It causes our skin to produce too much sebum. Causing more acne to appear. And maybe you are wondering how to treat acne on our face? Well don’t worry, because in this article you will know about the best ways to do it.
- You must wash your face 2 times a day (maximum) with soap which is made for people who have acne on their faces, and with warm water. After applying the soap, you are going to massage your face in a circular motion. You should not rub your face, as it can irritate the skin. After about 2 minutes passed after you massaged your face. You wash the soap off your face with cold water. Then apply a lotion that contains benzoyl peroxide.
- do not even think about “exploding” the pimples on your face. Someone may recommend or do this for you, and it may sound tempting as it’s like a quick way to avoid pimples during the day. But actually, it’s bad. Since if you do it as is with your hands or with the hands of others, it will also push the infected material deeper into your skin. Causing you inflammation, that your skin becomes a little redder. And that you get wounds from which you will have scars. If you’re going to pop a pimple, better have it done by a dermatologist.
- don’t touch your face. By this I mean if you are going to wipe your sweat, scratch yourself or something like that. Try to do it with a clean cloth. Or not supporting your face with different sebum-producing objects like headphones. And when you’re going to touch your face, you’re going to spread bacteria through your pores, causing them to become irritated and inflamed.
- If you wear glasses or sunglasses very often. It is recommended that you clean the fat where they rest, which is your nose.
- If you have acne on other parts of the body, it is better not to wear tight clothing. Since by doing so, you don’t let the skin in that place breathe and it’s worse. They also apply to scarves, hats and hair bands. Since they also accumulate dirt and grease.
- don’t let your hair touch your face. Likewise, if you have it clean, the hair is greasy, and we don’t want it to clog our pores any more than they already are right now.
- if you wear makeup, it is better than at bedtime. take it off Also; if you are going to buy makeup, you have to look if the product label says “non-comedogenic” or “non-acne genic”. Also, if you notice that your makeup smells and looks different when you first bought it. You better throw it away.
- Do not expose you too much to the sun. And by this I mean don’t get a tan. Since it can make your acne worse, and even worse. It’s that in the long run, tanning will help wrinkles appear too much, and you can get skin cancer.
These were different ways to get rid of acne on your face. Almost all of them did not recommend using natural creams or the ones they sell that are specialized to treat acne. Those creams work anyway, but I just wanted to give you different tips, in order to get rid of and maybe avoid acne in case it hasn’t started to give you yet. Also, if you want to know more tips, you can go looking for more on the internet. And maybe several seem better to you and you will put them into practice