Hair undoes are an immediate and great way to change your look easily and without spending a lot of money. Whether you have long or short hair, a good undo can work wonders. For example, to wear long dresses it is advisable to use undoes that stylize the figure and make our neck longer.
Whether you are a guest at a wedding, if you are the bride herself, if you are going to a job interview, if you go out partying on a Saturday night with your friends or if you simply want to look more beautiful and elegant, without a doubt, undoes can become your secret weapon.
Is it possible to make easy undoes?
We are very used to seeing complex undoes when we go to the hairdresser. Undo’s that it seems we wouldn’t be able to do in a million years. Well don’t worry. In this post we are going to teach you how to make easy undoes for both short hair and long hair. Very soon, even if you are not very skilled with your hair, you will become a true master of undoes. Do you want to know how to make them? In that case, read on!
Easy undoes for long hair
Bows are becoming more and more fashionable and they are one of the easiest undoes to do. When I was little, the only girls who wore bows at school were those who practiced rhythmic gymnastics. But today the bun can become a true masterpiece and give a very sensual or carefree air to your look. You can opt for a tight bun or a more messy style. What you can be sure of is that it will highlight your features, and a lot.
- These types of bows are very simple to make. It is only necessary that you comb your hair carefully and collect it in a high ponytail, above the nape of the neck. Use a hair tie that is a color similar to your hair to make it easier to camouflage it.
- Next you just need to twist the ponytail around the elastic and secure it to your head with bobby pins. If you dare with a messy bun look, before you pick up your ponytail with bobby pins and make the bun, it is better to pull the ponytail and move it from left to right briskly so that all the hair is a little messy.
- You can also close your high bun as if it were a butterfly. In this case, instead of wrapping your hair around the ponytail, what you will have to do is grab your hair without completely removing the ponytail from the elastic. In this way, the hair will be convex (because part of the end and the beginning are inside the ponytail) and your bun will be shaped like a butterfly. You can twist the remaining hairs from the end around the ponytail and tighten the bun as much as you want to make it more or less tight.
The ponytail is one of the most popular undoes that we can do at any time. The problem is that, depending on how we do it, it can be very sloppy and unattractive. Well, if we dedicate a few hundredths of a second to this quick and easy undo, we can have in our hands a very powerful weapon to create a hairstyle with which to look beautiful in any event or situation. Let’s see how to do it.
- Take the brush and carefully comb the hair. Disinherit it and make sure there are no knots left.
- Next, make a high and very tight ponytail. If you don’t want any hair to escape from this ponytail, you can add a little hairspray while you do it. This way it will last for many hours perfect.
- When making the ponytail, make sure it sits high and centered on your head. You can make a very nice variation by placing the ponytail on one of the sides, but it cannot stay halfway between both positions. You should opt for a centered or very lopsided ponytail.
- Once you have the ponytail well fixed, it is time to give it a touch of glamour. Take a strand from the bottom and carefully wrap it around the elastic. Secure it from the bottom with bobby pins and voilà! You already have a beautiful, elegant, quick and very simple ponytail. What more could you want?
Low Side Knotted Ponytail
Side ponytails are very nice and fun. They combine practically with any look and give you a childish and sweet air. I have to admit that I am unable to wear them because it bothers me to notice hair on one side and not the other. But I have co-workers who wear low side ponytails very often and they are gorgeous.
In this section we are not going to teach you how to make the typical low ponytail, but we are going to go one step further and offer you an easy undo starting from this base. Do you want to know how to do it? In that case, read on.
- To begin with, it is convenient that you brush your hair correctly and take a little fixing foam. Comb the hair and place it all on one side of the neck.
- Next, separate it into two identical halves and tie a downward knot followed by another more identical knot. These knots should be somewhat tight and leave more or less half of the hair free.
- When you finish knotting the hair, close the whole with a very fine hair tie and a color very similar to your hair tone. Backcomb the other half of the free ponytail a bit to give it a sexy messy casual look.
Easy undoes for short or medium hair
Many times, when we girls cut our hair, we think that there is little we can do with it apart from keeping it well groomed. This is a very common mistake, because with short hair, as with long hair, easy undoes can be made to achieve a much more beautiful and elegant look. Let’s see some easy undoes for short hair that you may find very interesting.
This undo is ideal for both girls with long hair and short hair. For the hairstyle that we want to explain to you, you only need to follow a few very simple steps.
- First of all, you will have to separate a couple of large strands on each side of the face. Pull back the rest of the hair and tie it into a ponytail.
- Next, with the strands from the sides, you must prepare a pair of very tight braids. Use some fixative if you want them to last longer without any hair escaping. Use a rubber band for the end of each braid temporarily.
- Now you will have to do the same exercise with each braid. Pull it back and pin it to your head with bobby pins under the ponytail. If you don’t have enough hair to fit under the ponytail, you can leave the braids on top of the ponytail. Do the same exercise with both braids.
- It’s time to focus on our ponytail. Get ready to remove the elastic from the hair and fix the hair to your head with the help of bobby pins. Try to position the bobby pins so that they are inconspicuous for an elegant hairstyle.
- If you use hairspray before styling, as we have indicated, you will have a very glamorous and elegant easy undo that will last you many hours.
- This hairstyle is super quick and perfect for a night out or for a job interview.
The result of this undo is truly spectacular and does not take too long to do.
- First of all, you will have to separate the hair into two halves from the center parting. Once you have separated your hair well, prepare to make two pigtails, one on each side, with a hair tie with a similar color to your hair.
- It’s time to braid each of these pigtails. You can do a 3-part braid or a 2-part braid if you have little volume or amount of hair.
- When you have them ready, you must tie both pigtails together. Now all you have to do is hold them to your head with hairpins until the undo has the shape you like best.
- If you want your look to have a certain casual air, you can mess up the braids a bit before knotting them together. This undo is really simple and will not take you even 10 minutes of time. Get ready to eat the world!
Fringe undo for short hair
This type of undo is ideal for those girls who wear short hair with bangs. You can give it a much crazier look if you apply some nice and fun colored streaks.
- To make this undo we are only going to need a few hairpins and a lot of fixing gel. Of course, we should not miss the brush, the comb, the dryer or the iron.
- For this hairstyle to work you must comb your hair leaving the part to one side. We advise you to do it with freshly washed or damp hair.
- Now is the time to use the dryer and straightener directing the hair to the side you have chosen? Remember that the side is fixed by the parting of the hair.
- Use a little more hairspray so that the bangs are well curved and forward. When you have it well stretched and you have finally obtained the shape that you like the most, it is time to fix it to the opposite side of the parting with the help of bobby pins.
- Use them in a fun and crazy way to leave loose hairs and others collected. You can choose to use small hairpins and a color that does not stand out too much or do the opposite and play with hairpins of shapes and colors that are part of your hairstyle. It’s up to you!
What products should you always have on hand to make easy undoes?
When it comes to making easy undoes, there are a series of products that should never be missing from our dressing table. As long as we have them, we can make all kinds of easy undoes so that our hair looks like a hairdresser’s finish in a very short time. We advise you to always have.
- Fixative gel so that you’re easy undoes last much longer. You should apply it before starting to comb it and with slightly damp hair to make it easier for you to do your undoes. The result is very natural and your collected will last twice as long.
- Hair bands of different sizes. It is important that you have hair ties to collect pigtails with all your hair, but also hair ties to make braids with not very large strands. You can find this type of product in supermarkets or in the typical stores of everything to a hundred. Try to get rubber bands whose color is discreet and as close as possible to the color of your hair.
- Forks. Hairpins are a must-have tool for dreamy easy undoes. With the hairpins we can fix the different strands of our hair as we like or as we best manage. Use bobby pins of different lengths depending on where you need to place them.
- Hair brushes.
- Hair dryer and straightener.