Keeping up with fashion is not always easy. Every day new trends appear on how to dress and what to avoid. Those who are aware of her have realized that fashion returns. That is to say, what was used for the 80s is booming again for the 2000s.
With fashion changing so fast, it’s hard to keep your wardrobe up-to-date. However, the matter of fashion is not simply limited to clothing, footwear and apparel. It goes further. It also often covers the way you wear your hair, the shape of your nails, and the type of makeup you apply, and even the shape of your eyebrows.
Although it is true that there are many styles and tastes related to eyebrows, fashion always does its thing and prevails over popular opinion. Therefore, those who strive to keep up with her will try to adjust their style to the latest fashion statement.
Of course, although it is true that this is a topic that encompasses the entire world, fashion is also conditioned by the tradition and customs of the locality. Thus, what is allowed in one place is completely reprehensible in another.
If you live in Spain, you may be interested in knowing what is the latest thing that is being used in eyebrows. In this way, you will have the security of being up to date with fashion and always looking good.
Therefore, you cannot stop reading this post. In it you will learn everything you need to know about the subject. In addition, I will tell you about different styles, so that you can choose the one that best suits your personality, while still having a modern look. Let’s see it.
With the arrival of a new year, changes also come to our lives. They change our purposes, our goals, our way of seeing things, our perception of the world and what makes it up. In view of that, we may have to make some adjustments, among which are those related to our beauty routine.
This, in order to take into account new trends. Although a good beauty routine covers many aspects, this time I will be focusing on an aspect that is often not given due attention: the eyebrows.
The concept of what the perfect eyebrows are can be conditioned by the tastes and personality of each one. However, the new inclinations also tend to adjust to the needs of the moment.
Just as we see that fashion in clothing points towards loose silhouettes, in the same way, the trend in beauty is directed towards comfort, free style and natural forms.
During the year 2020, trying to get thick and well bushy eyebrows was in trend. For this, it was necessary to outline them so that they could frame our features in the best way. While it is true that the new trend is a bit away from this style by being fresher, this does not mean that you should completely forget about waxing.
What you should keep in mind is that eyebrows with outlined shapes are no longer in fashion. In their place came the casual eyebrows, free in their forms, blurred and even united.
But, now that you know how eyebrows are being worn this 2021 in Spain, you need to know each of the styles so you can choose the one that best suits your personality.
What do you need
Among the most popular eyebrow styles for this year are:
- Bleached eyebrows. These can be almost completely plucked or painted with a color that is below the tone of your hair, so that they are not so easily noticeable. This is a very futuristic trend and is even considered post-apocalyptic, and it was the result of a year in which several experiments related to beauty were carried out.
- Disheveled and asymmetrical eyebrows. This is a freer and more casual style that has become a trend on the big catwalks of the fashion world. It has been seen how many models have their eyebrows combed upwards, in the opposite direction, to highlight the tips and even divided into parts. Even, it is also permissible that the left eyebrow is not combed in the same way as the right one. Actually, it is a very risky style and it is ideal for those who are not afraid to experiment with new things.
- Uniron. This is a trend in the best style of the Mexican writer Freda Kahlo. With the difference that both eyebrows do not touch each other completely. This way of wearing the eyebrows is in harmony with women who like to wear thick eyebrows.
The way to wear them is very populous. You just have to take care of removing unnecessary hairs that are in the part of the bow, to be able to frame them well. Both will meet in the part of the frown, but not quite, which means that there will be a very small separation between them.
These ways of wearing the eyebrows are very daring, but they are a good option for those who want to try new things and change the scene.
Some people enjoy getting out of traditional stereotypes or standards and betting on the search for new ways. Do you dare to try the latest in eyebrows in Spain? If so, you have made a good choice. But, what recommendations would be good for you to know to have more beautiful and healthy eyebrows?
Of course, to keep your eyebrows up to date with the latest in Spain, it is not enough to know how you should wear them; you also need to take good care of them to be able to do so.
Eyebrow care encompasses different aspects. Some of them are:
- The use of beauty products. Sometimes some of these products can be harmful. Therefore, avoid those that are of dubious quality or results. Although it is true that aesthetically they look good, they can pose certain unnecessary risks.
- The application of moisturizing creams. It can be mistakenly thought that this type of cream should only be applied to the skin. However, it can also be done on the hair of the eyebrows; this will help it grow healthy and well hydrated.
- The use of essential oils to stimulate hair growth. If you have sparse eyebrows and want to wear one of the styles that are fashionable in Spain, you can use essential oils every night, before going to sleep. Thus, little by little you will see the results. Some of the oils that you can use are castor, rosemary, almond, olive or any other of your choice.
- The cleansing of the eyebrows. It is important to wash or clean the eyebrows every time we bathe. Although it is true that you can do it with ordinary soap, you must do it very gently to prevent some hairs from falling out. Also, after applying the soap, you should rinse them thoroughly to prevent soap residue from getting on them. This could cause them to weaken over time and end up falling.
- Hair removal. The most recommended thing is that you do it after having showered with warm water, since the pores of your skin will be open and you will avoid redness. Also, be very careful with the products you use. Make sure they are clean and in good condition to prevent any pores from becoming infected. At the end, use a toner to moisturize them and give them a good appearance.
If you follow these recommendations and adjust to the fashion standards for eyebrows in Spain, you will be sure that you will look great and your eyebrows will be the envy of wherever you arrive.